A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from that computer. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and that in return they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
LEDS-C4, S.A. uses on this website the following cookies that are detailed below, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and that can be used for correct navigation or that serve to ensure that the content of a web page is loaded efficiently, in case of deactivation the user will not be able to receive correctly the services and established contents.
- Own cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analytical cookies, for the tracking and collection of statistical data of the activity, with the purpose of guaranteeing the best service to the user.
- Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which advertisements are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.