A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when they access certain websites to store and retrieve information about their browsing on the computer. Cookies are essential for the Internet to work. They offer advantages for providing interactive services, and they facilitate browsing and improve the usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that when cookies are enabled it helps us to identify and resolve errors.
LEDS C4, S.A. uses the following cookies on this website, which are listed below:
- Cookies strictly necessary for providing certain services expressly requested by the user and which may be used to facilitate browsing or to ensure that the content of a website is loaded effectively. If cookies are disabled the user will not be able to receive services and contents correctly.
- Own Cookies are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the web editor, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web editor, but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analytical cookies are used to monitor and collect statistical data about users' activity to ensure the user receives the best service.
- Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website.